Thursday, March 10, 2011

Design Details

I used both of the techniques found on page 67 for CCC #35 challenge. The black trim below is from Silhouette Digital Machine. Stamp from B Line Designs. The remainder of supplies from Ranger and Tim Holtz. This is the last challenge from Tim's Compendium of Curiosities but not the last time I'll use these techniques. I started in September so I have a few of the techniques to complete and will do those as I have time to do so.
Thanks for following me through all these techniques.

10 comments:

Marjie Kemper said...

Beautiful! Love how you tucked the image behind the grunge.

Kathy Eddy said...

Great tag Judy! This was so much fun doing these challenges and I have "met" so many wonderful artist friends through it. Can't wait to see what's next in the journey.

MarleneMAZ said...

Great tag! I love the embossing on there.

Melody (lacyquilter) said...

Wonderful tag.

paddy said...

totally excellent - I just love how you did the face

Anonymous said...

Your tag is stunning Judy! x

Maggie said...

A fabulous tag!

Netty said...

Terrific design tag. Annette

Linda Ledbetter said...

Judy, this is absolutely beautiful! What a rich, regal, elegant work of art. You used those Design Detail techniques perfectly-- the stitching on the background is subtle and lovely, and the brads are fabulously distressed! Great imagery too!

Thank you so much for being part of the CCC! It's been wonderful getting to know you and seeing your art, and I hope you'll be back for the next journey!

donna said...

Your tag is fantastic. I love the colors and all the elements you have combined. Cheers..Donna