Thursday, March 29, 2012

Day 9 Creative Chemistry 101

Wow! what joy to make these this morning. With some of the inks still on the mat I was able to make more tags to use in the future.
I viewed Tim's techniques, then made it my own using Tim Holtz and Ranger products from my stash. Stamp in the middle from Hero Arts.
[After posting my tags together and seeing them on my blog, it looks like I used stamps in the last tag. I didn't.]
            Perfect Distress Mist, Pefect Distress and Perfect Splatter Distress Techniques

7 comments:

Barbara said...

Wow, you're fast! These are GREAT! Love your work!

Winnie said...

Great tags for today! I love the colors you used and the fun distressed one with the writing stamped around is awesome. Really looks like an old letter.

Lisa said...

Your colors are great! Love the blues/greens.

Creatique Candy said...

I adore your stamped one! Those are fabulous placements. Great Tags...TFS

InfoStream Network said...

How do you do that with chemistry. It looks like some form of chromatography.

ValB said...

Beautiful!

Melody (lacyquilter) said...

I love all the mixture of colors you used.