Monday, June 11, 2012

Journal Page with Dylusions Stamps

This journal page was made using my new Dylusions stamps from Dyan Reaveley. I don't have any of her sprays yet but I'm having a good time playing with these stamps.
I started this page yesterday, and then added more stamped images today.
I bought more that will arrive this week from the club over on OWSE.
For the coloring I scribbled Lyra watercolor crayons over the watercolor journal page and then used a wet brush to color the background. All images were inked with Archival black.
The diamonds were made with a stencil from Crafter's Workshop and Liquitex modeling paste.
 Word stamps from Invoke Arts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so totally cool looking, you guys are really teaching me allot thank you for that.
Your work is Beautiful

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

This blew me away...loved that you turned her into a flying friend!!!! Amazing design!