Thursday, September 6, 2012

Snowman

Yes, it's a Snowman! Maybe it will help cool things off. We have had more than 30 days with over 100 degrees here in Oklahoma.
This is from the new set of stamps; Christmas Blueprint #135. I believe I read that one of Mario's son and Tim collaborated to make this stamp.
I also used Tim's snowflake stamp from set #66, his new summer set of distress inks and four of his distress markers. Archival black ink was used to stamp the snowman and snowflakes.
It's my first try with the snowman and I wanted to share it here on my blog.
I can't wait to use this stamp again and maybe when I feel better will come up with more ideas. This is the first time in 13 days I felt like stamping or adding a comment on other blogs.

 
 

1 comment:

Marjie Kemper said...

I love the colors you chose here... reminds me of when it gets all warm in Frosty the Snowman and he starts to 'perspire' a bit. Hope you're feeling good soon.