Wednesday, December 12, 2012

December 12 Tag "Joy"




This is my December tag for 12-12-12. My order of dies just arrived and I couldn't wait to play with them. The wreath and bow was die cut with red and green core-dination paper. Holly leaves from strip die was ink distressed and placed around the wreath with a little bit of glue. Glamor Glitz pearl was added to bow.
I hesitated for months and finally gave in buying word play die, die cut joy was made with tim's tissue paper and grungepaper. I used distress ink and stickles on joy. Glossy accents was used to apply bling for dot on joy.
Red trim was added on top. Glitzy holiday patterned paper was applied to #8 manila tag and then red distress ink was added to tag before adding the wreath and joy to tag.



2 comments:

Ruby Craft said...

Your wreath turned out beautifully. Love the traditional Red and Green Christmas colors. Very Festive!

Stamped Impressions said...

Thank you Ruby!