Thursday, December 6, 2012

December 6th Tag

On this tag I used a product I've had for several years; MS Frosty Gingerbread Microbeads. The deer was die cut with glossy cardstock, and then inked with broken china distress stains, when it was dry I added MS glue over the deer and then added the tiny microbeads. I had to wait several hours for the glue to dry. Wow! love the look on my deer.
I used snowflake embossing folder on #8 tag and then added a little bit of color over the raised snowflakes with broken china distress ink.
Use demin dabber to paint townhouse die cuts. Add picket fence crackle paint to roof, when dry Stickles clear rock candy was added to roof tops.
Apply deer and townhouse to tag with glue n' seal; by the way this is my favorite wet glue.
Inked trim was added to finish my December 6th tag.

I forgot to add the silver tinsel twine to the deer before gluing down to tag.



4 comments:

sally said...

You amaze me with your productivity! I have blue micro beads that I will now look at with new eyes :-)

Sally

Stamped Impressions said...

Thank you Sally, years ago when those beads came out I bought several colors!

I've really enjoyed making these tags.
This morning I got up at 7 and started making my next tag. I can't wait to share it.

Ruby Craft said...

Such a fun tag! The microbeads add a beautiful shimmer and I love the snow covered building silhouette at the bottom. Makes me want to start singing. "Up on the rooftop, reindeer pause...."

Scrappin' Stacy said...

Wow - a tag everyday and everyone is just beautiful. This reindeer one is my favorite. Just love the colors