Saturday, February 23, 2013

Tim's Tattered Floral Challenge

Flower for Tim's Tattered Floral Challenge! 
I made my challenge piece into a pin for my denim jacket. I used Tim's dabber paints along with grungepaper, tissue wrap and a loose weave material that was tinted with walnut ink between the layers of Tattered Floral flower die cuts.
I used a self adhesive pin back on this flower pin. Screw brad was painted with dabber paints.
You can view Tim's Challenge here: http://timholtz.com/tattered-floral-challenge/

This morning I painted a full piece of 6 x 12" grungepaper using the dabber paints. After making the first pin above I set the grungepaper aside and this evening after making tamales, I completed another floral piece using Tim's tattered floral die. One layer was made with Kraft glassine. The center was made with a die cut button. To add sheen, I used Distress Stickles Clear Rock Candy.



3 comments:

  1. Great job on the tattered flower challenge! Love that die.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you made a wearable piece! Cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments on my blog and I hope I can continue to inspire you.
Please come back and visit soon...