Friday, October 11, 2013

Creative Chemistry 102 ~ Day 5


These are my Day 5 of Creative Chemistry 102 from Tim Holtz online classes. 
http://onlinecardclasses.com/thcc102/class-info/

This has been five days of inspiration and learning about new techniques from Tim Holtz.
Thank you Tim!!
I'm sad to see it come to a close although I don't know if I could do this everyday, after class is over I'll need a vacation.



~

Tag 1
I used Tim's Rusting with distress technique on this tag.
TH s118, tamps CMS #155, #060, an Artist stamp
TH magnetic dies

~

Tag 2 
I made this tag from viewing Tim's video on Sticky Powder with glitter technique.
TH stamps CMS #066, #96, #117, #135

~

Tag 3
Sticky powder with leafing technique.

Thanks Tim for inspiring me to create this tag.
TH stamps CMS # 050, # 113, #155
~


This is my tag using Tim's technique; Shabby Chic.
This tag took several hours to complete.
I used several images from SA Tim Holtz stamp set.
CMS# 137 Silhouette image
Flowers were made using TH pinecone die.
Cameo frame die
Oval magnetic die
TH Leaf from magnetic set
Die cut tag from Kraft resist (idea-logy)
Distress paint, clear embossing powder
Paper from Kraft-core
Mini rose
~

Tag 5
Well, this is the last tag I made for Creative Chemistry 102.
It's been fun! Thank you Tim!!
The technique; is Tarnished Silver.
I really like how the Eiffel Tower looked on this technique.
Love this technique!
 When looking for a perfect tag to use with Tarnished Silver technique, I saw the extra blue tag I made using Faux Patina.

Supplies:
TH stamps Paris from boundless flight
Eiffel Tower die cut
TH tissue tape


The last tag can't be made at this time due to not having the embossing powder Tim used.

2 comments:

Dorothy said...

They are all so gorgeous!!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.