Friday, January 17, 2014

She Loves Flowers


When I placed my paper doll image on the tag, I didn't like the floral background paper around her face, I was pleasantly surprised how well it looked when I turned the tag upside down!
I used 3D dots to add my Julie Nutting stamped image to my tag. She was stamped on 140 lb.  Strathmore watercolor paper, painted with Niji watercolor crayons, cut out and then dressed in scrapbook paper from my stash; the background portion of tag was made with Prima paper. The sticker flourish is from Prima, flower embellishment from Michaels and tissue tape from Paper Studio. 
Oh, I forgot, I used a water brush with watercolor crayons to color the flowers and leaves on Prima paper. 
Comments appreciated and always read! 

1 comment:

bkazoo said...

I thought you must have designed the card to have the lovely flower path behind the paper doll. Enjoyed reading about the journey to the end product!