Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day

I


Happy Valentine's Day
I just got this sweet little 2014 Julie Nutting stamp in the mail. She was inked on watercolor paper, cut out, and then I used watercolor crayons to color her shoes, hair, hair band, and skin tone. I used my Silhouette Cameo to make the stencil background and paper flowers. Viva Glitter Pen was used on the flowers although it's hard to tell from this photo. A pearl dot was added on Prima flowers and three more along edge of tag. 
I used the stencil with distress inks to add color to my tag. Designer paper from my stash on the dress and bow in her hair. Bling, Viva Glitter Pen and Tim Holtz tissue paper was also used on this tag. The stamp quote is from Great Impressions; G261. White trim added to top of tag. I used one of Ranger's large manila tags, trimmed off 1/2" on length. Finished size 4 1/8" x 8"

No comments: