Sunday, March 2, 2014

Tropical Travelogue

Are you ready to go to warm beaches or sunny poolside! It was a minus 11 wind chill while I was working on my tag today! We are expecting snow and ice later today. I got out my stamps that reminded me of warmth. I made my doll stamped image with a dark tan.
I made this tag using one of the patterned papers from Prima ledger pad. I used a Julie Nutting doll image from her new line of stamps. The girl image was enlarged due to being too small for me to work with. I like this size much better. She is from the set called Lots of Love. I cut away the portion where she holding an envelope.
I used several distress ink along with archival ink on background tag. Watercolors and oil pastels were along used on the doll stamp. Patterned paper from stash was used for her dress top. Graphic 45 Tropical Travelogue stamp set #1 was inked with archival black ink on background. 

No comments: