Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Stenciled Woman with Flowers


Dina's heavy body paints makes your projects pop!

This is the results from playing with these paints today. 

I used the half inch Dina paintbrush with night paint to color the negative space on one of the two women stencils, the rest of the tag was made with Dina's heavy body paint, a few flower stencils made with a die, a stamp, a wet wipe and my fingers. 

I used Copic black ink with write words and then I used a checkerboard stamp with plum Archival ink across the tag including the face. 

I don't get free supplies for sharing my projects, just love to play with my stamps and supplies.

If you don't like inky fingers, try Artguard Barrier Cream on your hands. When you're through painting wipe off paint extra with a dry cloth and rinse. And, if you still have a little paint on your fingernail polish, use hand sanitizer with hand wipes and within minutes you have clean hands. 
I have used the Barrier Cream for years; it works! 

Supplies:
Stencil woman by Dina Wakley
Heavy body paints by Dina Wakley
Paintbrushes by Dina Wakley
Gesso by Liquitex
Checkerboard stamp by B-line Designs
Archival plum ink by Ranger
Copic multi-liner pigment ink 0.5
ArtGuard Barrier Cream by Winsor and Newton
Hand wipes 

No comments: