Friday, August 7, 2015

Bird Crazy Tags!



I've ordered Tim's July release bird crazy dies and new crazy talk stamps that goes with my bird crazy stamps. While waiting for them to arrive, I was inspired to use Dyan Reaveley's hat stamp on this tag. The words were made with chit chat and my hand writing. I used glitter on the owls wings after it was painted and applied to tag. Three clear bling were added to tag with glue n' seal. 

I used paper that was made with my Gelli printing plate on both tag. The painted paper was applied to #8 manila tag with glue n' seal. 

I used Ranger texture paste over the Gelli printed manila tag. I thought all texture paste were alike until I bought this container. 
I really like how this tag turned out with the texture paste and layering stencil.
 The moments word was made using one of my thinlits die by Tim Holtz. 
I used a quote from Dyan Reaveley stamps on the above tag. 
Bird crazy image was inked with archival black ink on watercolor paper, colored with watercolors, cut-out and then applied to tag.
The crinkle ribbon was made using one of my brown distress inks. 

While setting this page up to post, I found out my bird crazy dies and crazy talk stamps CMS 236  were shipped today. 
  

1 comment:

Rushd Lady said...

I'm seeing these birds everywhere! They are so stinking cute! I bet my mom would like them. She has a conure parrot and cockatiel at home. I'm doing a paper challenge right now and I've got war wounds to prove it. Tim's big pair of scissors that I received for Christmas wore a blister on the inside of my middle finger which broke! A BIG OUCH! I cleaned up a spot to work in finally in my craft barn. Did some shellacking with gel medium on some atc's that I cut down from tissue boxes, so that I would have the backgrounds ready for a shoebox party that I've been invited to this next week. Wish you lived closer. You could come.