Saturday, September 26, 2015

Art is the.......


Hello Friends, I felt like sitting down and color something with sprays and inks. I stamped both images with black archival ink over the sprayed background.
I'll finish making this piece into a card when I feel better.
 Lady and tiny quote stamps... Dina Wakley
Art is the...stamp by Mrs. O'Leary's


Note:
My dear hubby walks a lot since he was diagnosed this spring with diabetes and had a stent surgery  August 4. Now he walks around three miles a day. I've joined him a few times when he walked a mile. I should have stayed home this past Monday, its over a mile around a walking track filled with lots of trees, within hours of coming home I was sick. I have a sinus infection and have had several bouts with asthma. Last time this happened, it was last May when everything was blooming out, I ended up in the ER and before that, I was in the ER last February with Bronchitis and asthma. 


No comments: