Friday, October 30, 2015

Coloring Challenge Day 30 ~ ATC

ATC

Today is my last day of The Daily Marker 30 Day Coloring Challenge; each day I made and posted a card, tag and today an ATC. 

 My ATC was made using the letter A from a set of unmounted stamps I bought years ago from The Stampsmith. Copic markers were used to color the lady image with A; and then I inked an image by HeroArts with memento black ink using a masking technique. 

 E00 Copic marker was used to color background stamped image and then tea dye distress ink was applied to edges to finish. 

 I enjoyed sharing here on my blog and on Kathy's blog during the last 30 day although I don't know if I could keep it up very much longer.  


 Scroll down to the bottom of this post to see everyone's artwork during the last 30 days; http://www.thedailymarker.com/2015/10/day-1-turn-a-starbucks-cup-into-a-card/


1 comment:

Rushd Lady said...

You are going out with a bang! Changing your blog wallpaper! And I like this atc! Reminds me of those alphabetic atc swaps we used to do at Club Posh. And thank you for visiting my blog and leaving comments too! I do appreciate it. It's been fun and I'm getting my craft barn cleaned up -- I just needed the incentive to do it. Have a wonderful weekend.