Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Everything I made last week from Creative Chemistry 103



I used the piece above to cover an empty roll from a commercial tissue paper. These can be saved if you know someone that does commercial cleaning. You can find my tutorial here: http://wwwstampedimpressions.blogspot.com/2016/08/creative-chemistry-103-distress-paint.html



This an add-on from class that didn't get added to previous post
This is an add-on from alcohol ink day 5 that didn't get added to previous post












Day 2

Day 2

Day 5

2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

All are such artistic and beautiful projects.

Rushd Lady said...

Gorgeous! Learn anything new you didn't know before? I just uploaded some of my atc's to a new Flickr account. Some of the gals were talking about that in club today, so I went to try it and have several uploaded.