Sunday, December 11, 2016

Face Card


I like how this card turned out. I used three of my older stamps to make this card.
Archival Sepia ink was used on script and face stamps. Archival black ink was used on flower image.
Watercolor crayons were used to color flower image, cutout and then applied to card front.
The pink swirl background on card was made using alcohol inks. All stamped images were applied to brown trimmed piece of card stock.
Alcohol inked and card front were applied to white folded card. 

2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful vintage design. And, the sepia ink was a perfect choice for it as well. I love the pink combined with it too!

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Beautiful the way the face is in the script. LOVELY flower too...just a gorgeous make. I hope you are doing and feeling well!