Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Rubber Stamp Madness Summer Issue



To receive a free copy of RubberStampMadness's Summer issue, send an email to 
rsm@rsmadness.com and mention my blogsite;
http://wwwstampedimpressions.blogspot.com

 The first 100 responders will receive a copy. Here's information about the issue: ATCs are the main focus, with six-pages inside, an ATC-filled cover. Down on the Farm stamp art incorporates cows, chickens, barns and over-sized potatoes in pastoral scenes. Judy and Bobby Duke of B & J's Art Stamps share the story of their home-grown business and samples of Judy's fabulous artwork. A how-to feature explains steps for making Simple "Step Cards," perfect for sharing through the mail. Three terrific tags are showcased in The Tag Shoppe. An album of "Not-Feeling-So-Blue" artwork and more are in this issue. 

This post was published June 21, 2017 ( hurry, if you plan on responding to be the first 100 to receive a free copy. ) 

2 comments:

  1. Well, I sent an email so we shall see what happens. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've come to say howdy, but after reading your post, it appears I'm late and rush'd as usual. =0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments on my blog and I hope I can continue to inspire you.
Please come back and visit soon...