Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Have you ever seen something and thought I recall making something like that before

I've been crafting since childhood, the first thing I remember making as a small child was a movie reel using a matchbox, two small sticks and comic strips from news paper. I was in 4-H growing up and made a table cloth which I still have and two traveling fabric accessories which I still have although they are a bit worn from use all these years. After marriage, I used my sewing machine to make stuffed dolls, bears and rabbits from early 70's, I poured and fired ceramics and enjoyed using barn wood to make planters and toys in the 80's and I started stamping 1993. I've been published on paper magazines many times but nothing recently because I haven't tried.
From 2004 to 2009 I was on two different online magazines. I have been a designers for several stamp companies.

Moving on....
A couple weeks ago I saw someone show a project on Facebook. The comment was made; "you had to go to her class to see how she made the booklet"
Now, this is where it comes to my mind, I know that I've created that booklet in the past or something very similar to it when I was a designers for two online magazines.
I won't be showing how I made this booklet but will show the first two pages. I have four pages but this will be the only one I will share for now. Small tags come out through the top of each page.
Oh, by the way, this was made this week!
Media Heavy Body Acrylic Paint and Stamps by Dina Wakley,
one stamp by Stampers Annoymous and
Archival jet black by Ranger Ink 

2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great looking booklet. It looks to be very colorful and artistically designed. I am glad you shared a bit about your past creative career too.

Rushd Lady said...

Looks like you had fun making it! :)