Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Seeing Double (Updates)


I was in the room while Dear Husband was getting an eye exam April 18, when he finished his exam, I told him I was told I was going blind in my left eye, (eye doctor said, let me look at your eye I have a cancellation, he ask his nurse to get photos to see what's going on. After he did a short exam and took photos he made me appointment down at Edmond. Its the same place I went last May but with a different eye surgeon.
(My left eye has changed after having cataract laser surgery 2014,
I have double vision, it affects my stamping, walking, and doing artwork. If I close my right eye I see a blue blur.) Here is the blog post I made last May 2018: https://wwwstampedimpressions.blogspot.com/2018/05/i-didnt-receive-good-news-at-eye-surgeon.html

Another Update: I saw an eye surgeon yesterday 4/29/19, he said he didn't want to operate on my left eye because it might not help my vision. I ask him would it be possible to get a pair of glasses so I can see better. He said; my good eye wasn't as good as it was last year. But he would contact my local eye doctor to fit me with a pair of glasses. 
I asked him if falling and hitting my head December 9, 17 if that would be why I'm loosing my eye site. He said he didn't think so. And he said I didn't have a stroke in that eye like I had been told by another eye surgeon. 


1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Oh I hope you find a surgeon that you will trust. And that you can regain your sight.