Monday, January 10, 2011

Sweet Story

This is my first project using the house, fence and sweet die.
The lady I know from Hobby Lobby was adding new stock, she was throwing away a perfectly good piece of corrugated cardboard, she said I could have it. I cut the house die with the corrugated cardboard, next I painted the house with expresso dabber and then used white dabber over the brown to make a weathered look. To get the color behind the window I used alcohol inks on clear film. and then applied scrapbook paper behind the film. The scrapbook tree die was cut and highlighted with peeled paint and heat set with peeled paint distress stickles. I used  peeled paint to color sweet die cut, stamped music over the word and then used peeled paint distress stickles. I used white crackle paint on the fence. Foam applicator on edges of tag with peeled paint ink.
The story idea-ology ticket was added to fence.
Dies used: House, tree, fence and sweet all from Tim and Sizzix.
Tim's distress ink: Ranger
Scrapbook paper: 8 x 8" Designer Series from K & Co.

No comments: