Monday, November 7, 2011

Grungy Monday #26



I made a mask using TH idealogy mask sheet and then inked Tim's airplane with blue StazOn ink. Next I used white dabber on a TH stamps, heat set and then inked another TH stamp over the entire tag with black soot. With the mask on I added two of Tim's distress inks to color the tag.
Tim added embossing ink and powder to his tag. I didn't think this one needed that.
And then I added my finishing touches;
Inked the "enjoy the journey" and bird on the fence with black Stazon.
Inked, stamped, and cut out one of Tim's clocks, punched a hole in the center and then added the spinner pointing at the airplane.
Seam binding added to top.

9 comments:

Marjie Kemper said...

Great tag, Judy! I really like the positioning of the birds below the plane. Neat perspective.

fairy thoughts said...

lovely tag, all the elements go really well with great depth and colouring.
thanks for sharing
janet

Ruby Craft said...

Great travel tag. Very vintage feel. Love the plane in blue against that golden yellow and then the green along the bottom.

Anonymous said...

Great tag Judy! Love your use of the techniques! x

Shelly Hickox said...

Love this!! That stamp looks so good and your colors are perfect.

Sandra said...

wonderful tag, the colors are fantastic!

Maggie said...

Great Tag Judy background and colours are fab!

Terry said...

Wonderful combination of stamps! The colors are amazing! Very cool!

Hettie said...

Lovely tag Judy. I do so like that plane stamp. On my wish list if Santa is reading!! LOL!
Thank you for your visit and kind comment.