Saturday, July 30, 2011

Grungy Monday #17 Wish

Linda from Studio L3 chose for our creations from Tim Holtz blog: http://timholtz.typepad.com/my_weblog/2009/08/get-ready-to-rock.html 
My project was made for a challenge over on OWSE and for the Grungy Monday #17; Stickles was used on the word Wish.
Supplies used on this project:
Ranger Alcohol Inks on ornament
Perfect Pearls
Die cut (ornament)
Stickles
Designer Paper
Seam Binding

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Quick Landscape

I finally decided today was the day I was going to use my Distress Stains. I made this piece in a few minutes. It still needed something so I got out gold dabber paint and spread it over the foreground. Then stamped the bare tree. This little landscape is 3 7/8" x 3 7/8"
Do you see a small tree on the left? I didn't notice it until it was finished.
All supplies from Ranger.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Grungy Monday#16 Millinery

Linda from StudioL3 chose Grungeboard or Grungepaper products from Tim Holtz for our Grungy Monday #16.
I used grungeboard along with many of Tim's products, dies, stamps, inks, as well as Claudine Hellmuth Studio multi-medium matte on the background. This technique was used in his Christmas 2010 Day 11.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Steampunk Christmas

Over on Outlaw Women Scrapbook Emporium we had Christmas in July. I added this tag as my challenge piece.
Tim Holtz tree and tattered banner, MS punch and Designer paper was used on this tag. Seam binding dyed with distress reinkers and mini washers applied to tree.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Grungy Monday everlasting

We are celebrating another week with Tim Holtz products and techniques. This is a technique Linda from Studio L3 choose this week:
http://timholtz.typepad.com/my_weblog/2007/12/its-day-7---and.html


This is my Grungy Monday #15. I used supplies Tim suggest for my background. I finished my tag with a stamped image inked with StazOn on clear transparency. The advertisement on the bottom was cut from a vintage piece. Faux pearls added to wire and adhered to tag using Studio Matte as an adhesive.  Word at top stamped with Archival black ink. Seam binding was scrunched and inked with distress ink.
Distress ink
Archival ink
Mini-Attacher
Studio multi-medium Matte (adhesive)
Clear embossing powder
Staz-On
Clear transparency
Stamps: Stampsmith
Seam binding
Distress Re-inker
Simulated Pearls
Wire; 24 gauge
Vintage advertisement

Monday, July 4, 2011

GM-14 Explore

This is the 4th of July. It's been awhile since I got my GM made on Monday. Linda from Studio L3 chose Tim's Paint Dabber Resist Technique from 2008: http://timholtz.typepad.com/my_weblog/2008/02/march-technique.html 
I was happy to see I had all the supplies for this technique in my stash.
I used Tim's cling mounted stamps as well as MM magnetic word.[explore]
Enjoy!