Saturday, July 7, 2012

New Journal Page

I used a technique from Robyn's journal class (OWSE group); I started with pages from 1883 applied to the page with my Xyron, next I added Dylusions spray ink and acrylic paint.
And then from this to
This:
Add images using Dyan's stamp sets. I used the waterbrush to color in some of images using Distress Stains that was placed on Tim's palette case.

1 comment:

  1. What fabulous color, and it's amazing how different it looks with the images. COOL!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments on my blog and I hope I can continue to inspire you.
Please come back and visit soon...