Thursday, April 19, 2018

Botox isn't for Me

I stay indoors as much as I can due to my headaches.
I had Botox March 20 and July 17. 2017 hoping they would help my headaches.  My neurologist at Baptist hospital said the first shot of Botox might not help. Well, the second one didn't help either.
He gave me around one hundred shots in my head and neck first time with a whole bottle of medication, the second time he only filled one needle full Botox with about 25 shots. I made the mistake telling them I didn't want anymore shots, he told me he couldn't help me any longer. I guess it was all about the expensive Botox.

My doctor that retired before this doctor told me I had several kind of headaches and migraines and my life is not going to get any better than it is right now.

I started on a downward spin with Trigeminal Neuralgia December 2015 but wasn't diagnosed until March 2016.
And then my heart/asthma/pneumonia health issues came in April 2016 when I was dealing with pain from CPR, it rained many of the 15 days stay making my headaches and migraines really painful.
What happened to me April 10, 2016 with my health and heart has affected my health.

Since December 2015; I go to bed with pain and wake with pain in my head and now in my back. My face on left side continues to be numb, my teeth hurts with TN and my head hurts constantly. I can't stand loud noise.

This time of the year with the weather changing makes the headaches especially bad.

Flower blooming! Leaves on trees and weeds are coming up.

I don't feel like doing a lot of stamping like I did years ago.

No comments: