Saturday, April 23, 2011

Altered Ribbon Spool Challenge


Altered Box by Judy Cantrell

This is an Altered Ribbon Spool I made for a challenge on Outlaw Women Scrapbook Emporium.
The flower was made using TH tattered floral die and Mr. Coffee filters, the leaf die from Quikutz and the box from an empty ribbon spool covered with scrapbook paper. It's just a little over 3 inches wide.

6 comments:

  1. pretty! I have some leftover scrapbook paper and some empty ribbon spools . . . nifty idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job, like your flower..... I just got a Sizzix do you use the TH flower die alot?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've cut netting, fabric, coffee filters, shelf liners, pop and V-8cans, cardstock grungeboard and grungepaper. I like making the flowers. In fact this was my first TH die.
    I've used the die on several of my projects here on my blog. Scroll down a bit and look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous piece and a good idea to alter a spool, it looks very feminine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Judy this is beautiful...a great way to recycle. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty. I just found your blog and scrolled down looking at all the wonderful art you have made. I hope to get to know you better... Have a great evening, Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments on my blog and I hope I can continue to inspire you.
Please come back and visit soon...