Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Dress Form



I made this tag using Tim's new dress form die. I used corragated cardboard that had a slick finish on the outside, I pulled the slick finish off and kept some of the white paper beneath to add texture to the die cut tag. The tag was inked with a variety of distress inks. And then added clear rock candy distress stickles to paper side of tag. I cut one white matte coat dress form and one grey dress form from cardboard. I rubbed Viva Inka-Gold on base and top of dress form. The white dress form piece was cut and then inked with distress stains and distress inks. I added Tim's paper tape to waist. I added a variety of Ranger products to button until I got the color I liked. Mini-brads were used to attach the button to the tag. A piece of real pattern was applied to tag. The spool of thread was cut with cardboard and left the natural color. I added thread and needle to the spool. I used mini-mister bottle of perfect pearls and distress ink spray on elastic for ribbon.
Lots of Ranger and Tim Holtz products were used on ths tag.

1 comment:

Alicia B said...

OH Wow Judy, This tag is awesome!! *Hugs*