Friday, June 10, 2011

Grungy Monday 10


Here is my Grungy Monday 10 using Tim Holtz distress ink; this was a fun tag to make using many of his new dies along with stamp from my stash. A while back I shared a tag using a time card, here is another tag using a time card; although this one is solid with no holes. I love using these cards with my tag die and stamping supplies. I used a total of 7 dies with this tag.
The distress inks used on tag were Forest Moss, Wild Honey and Blue Sapphire. Archival Black on stamped images.
The bird was inked with black archival using a fun foam stamp made from Tim's die.
The mini rosette was made with gold envelope and then added a B from the new typeset die.
The little word tag on top is from a new die tiny tabs and tag
The twigs from his new on the edge
 The tag die from Tim's tag and bookplates die.
And to make it stand I added the easel. I love my easel die; it's perfect for displaying tags.
Linda from Studio L3 has all the details to join in each week.
Have aa nice day!!

5 comments:

Meggymay said...

Your tag is beautiful, the colours are so restful.

Jane said...

Great tag. The colors are beautiful.

Linda Ledbetter said...

This is so, SO pretty, Judy! I love the Distress Ink blend you used, and the layering of images is great. I love your Time Card art-- it's unique and clever and perfect! Great use of the dies, too!

Melody (lacyquilter) said...

Beautiful tag.

Marjie Kemper said...

Beautiful tag, Judy! Love your colors.