I made the background using a technique I saw Tim use at the winter cha. It's the technique where you place several colors of distress stain down on craft sheet and drag the tag through the inks. I did this and then sprayed it with a fine mist to make the colors bleed together.
I inked Tim's papillon stamp with archival black over the distress stain. On a seperate piece of paper I stamped an image from Above the Mark using archival black. I used Tim's magnetic butterfly die with Tim's Kraft Resist from paper stash and then inked it with Distress Stain. Before applying the butterfly to the stamped and cut out image I added Ranger's Liquid Pearls dimensional pearlescent paint to the body of the stamped butterfly on the stamped image. Three rhinestones were added to tag along with two idea-olgy pieces at the top with the seam binding.