Monday, November 14, 2011

New Inks and Stamps

I had a fabulous time with my mother over the week-end. We used some of our new inks and stamps. We went to Michaels and found a good buy. They had Christmas stamps; cling and mounted half price plus -25% off. We bought a few Hero Arts, Stampendous and Recollections stamps. We each made five new Christmas cards. I'll share those in the coming weeks.

This is one of the tags I made over the weekend.
This tag was made using Tim Holtz new Christmas stamps along with one of his new ink pads.(Iced Spruce.) The two stamped images on the tag was inked and clear embossed. The angel was cut-out and added with foam dots. I used the new Festive Berries to color the seam binding tie. Love the crackle stamp from this set!


4 comments:

Ruby Craft said...

So beautiful. Wonderful how you combined all these images to create such a beautiful Christmas tag. The crackle stamp really adds to the background. I'm glad you had a fabulous time with your Mom over the week-end.

Anonymous said...

very nice! Saw your post on the TH yahoo group... thanks for posting your link!

KarenMC said...

Very, very pretty

Lezlie S. said...

Stunning!