Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Day 6 Christmas Tag



This is my Day 6 tag using my color selection of dabber paint.
I used Tim's embossing folder, dabber paint, sanding block, MS seam binding, clear embossing powder, walnut distress ink, adornments (wreath) and O rings from my stash.
 I covered my tag with metal duck tape instead of the metal tape Tim used. After it was embossed the seams disappeared.
Thanks for Looking!
Tim's tags: https://timholtz.com/12-tags-of-christmas-2011/

Supplies:



Metal duck tape (Hardware store)

Craft sheet (Ranger)

Adirondack paint dabbers (Ranger)

Glossy accents (Ranger)

Glossy cardstock (Ranger)

TH Distress ink; Walnut stain (Ranger)

Distress embossing ink (Ranger)

Heat tool (Ranger)

Clear embossing powder (Hampton Art)

Ink blending tool (Ranger)


Manila 14 pt file folder (Staples)

Tag and Bookplate dies (Tim Holtz)

#8 tag

Drill punch (Tim Holtz)

Holiday adornments (Tim Holtz)

Tim Holtz TF embossing folders 

Seam binding (Martha Stewart)

Sanding Block (personal stash)

4 comments:

Mandy Makes and Mends said...

Great tag Judy love the colours ....I never had any of his stuff ......you did great to have most of the stuff. I love your wreath it looks greatx

Ruby Craft said...

Judy,
Your tag turned out great! Love the colors.

Unknown said...

Beautiful job Judy!

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

WOW!!! It looks just like Tim's!