Friday, March 30, 2012

Day 10 Creative Chemistry 101

I had a Tim Holtz stamp large enough to cover my tag for this technique. It's from the "book cover" stamp set CMS #103. This is Tim's Day 10 technique with Distress Stickles.

After viewing the first tag I decided to try this technique again before going to bed. It's after midnight here.
I changed the color combination on this tag and then added Tim's clear quote stamps.

I have really enjoyed the last two weeks viewing Tim's technique each day in the online classes. If  I need inspiration, I can view Tim's technique, artwork and videos again and again.
I'll probably never meet Tim in real life and doing the classes is like he was teaching me personally. Thank you Tim! Thank you Mario for the behind the scenes!

7 comments:

Melody (lacyquilter) said...

Your tags are beautiful.

Annette Green said...

Gosh, I forgot all about this stamp set. I have it too! It works great for this technique. Yours turned out beautifully!

ValB said...

Oh that is pretty! Love your work!

Kim said...

Love it! That is an excellent stamp for this technique and I like both colour ways.

Karin said...

What a gorgeous tag.

fatmonica said...

These are gorgeous!

Anne said...

What an awesome tag! Really, really love this!!