Wednesday, May 23, 2012

12 Tags of 2012 ~ May

.
Without embellishment and supplies like Tim used, I completed the tag the best I could. I haven't been home since the 7th of May.
I used pattern paper from my mothers stash.
I used Tim's flower strip die, stamps, dabber paint, distress ink and stains
I made paper flowers from Tim's strip die and then inked them with distress stain. White cotton crochet thread was knotted on one end. I used wild honey distress stain to color the knot and peeled paint distress stain to color for a stem. After the string was dry, I strung the flower with the knot for the center of flower, I applied the flowers to the tag to resemble a bouquet of flowers.
The seam binding was inked with distress stain and then heat set to dry.
Here is Tim's tag for May 2012: http://timholtz.com/12-tags-of-2012-may/



This a close-up of the flowers i made.



No comments: