Saturday, September 15, 2012

12 Tags of 2012 ~ September



 
I love Tim's tag for this month: http://timholtz.com/12-tags-of-2012-september/

Last night I got out the metal tape and played around with found objects in the house to make marks in the metal. I made the most beautiful color on the metal tape with pitch black, butterscotch and sail boot blue alcohol inks. DH found a steel wool pad in our wood working shop, yeah! I can finish this tag. (The photo shows blue background but it's more silver than anything)
I used lots of Tim's supplies, some were in my stash. One good find was a metal piece; it's my key holder. I found it at a little goodie store in Kansas. You never know what you find each time.

The supplies from Tim Holtz:
Tag die, Vagabond die cutting tool, Alcohol inks with applicator, Curiosities stamp set # 104 and  Steampunk stamp set #107, brush corduroy distress ink, white dabber paint, pen nib, brads, gears, word band, scissors, punch and mini-stapler.
Archival black ink from Ranger.

Black seam binding, key and found object, steel wool, metal tape manila folder and screw eyelet from my stash.

 
 

 

No comments: