Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Time Flies - ATC


As they say, Time Flies when you are having fun!
I was cutting up the diamond stamp on plate # 1428 within the hour they arrived at my door to make this tag.
The time flies and bicycle are from plate #893
 Stamps are from http://www.vlvstamps.com/
The background was made using Perfect Pearls and Palette Stamp and Stick Gluepad
 Archival Black ink pad was used on quote and bicycle.
 While still wet ultra high gloss embossing powder was used over the tag and heat embossed. Love the Look!
Note: a little bit of perfect pearls came off when I poured off the embossing powder. I didn't poured this portion back into the bottle, if I do this project again, I'll heat set before inking the images.

1 comment:

Rushd Lady said...

Wanna swap? Love your atc!