Tuesday, January 1, 2013

12 Tags of 2013 ~ January

Happy New Year! I was inspired to make this tag using Tim's background he shared for our January tag and then finished it for Tim's birthday; January 7th. I hope Tim likes it!

My tag was made with Tim's word and crown stamp, copper, gold and silver dabber paint, a variety of distress inks, mini-sanding tool, grungepaper, embossing folder, word play die cut, gear die cut, heat tool and Vagabond embossing tool.
I've also used Ranger's archival black ink
Inkssentials ink blending foam and tool,
VLVS ultra high clear embossing powder
and a Phillip's screw brad.
1/4" and 1/2" Sticky doos to attach the crown and word stamp to tag.
Glossy accents to apply everything else.
To finish, I inked a word stamp on the distress stained trim to finish.

I love all the details Tim shared for his January tag:  http://timholtz.com/12-tags-of-2013-january/





9 comments:

Cynthia said...

Great tag! I love the addition of the crown!

Unknown said...

Awesome interpretation of Tim's tag! Love the crown :)

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

wonderful tag! love the crown.
susan s.

Denise said...

Great tag. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us.

blessings, denise :D

Lisa :) said...

Great tag! Love the addition of the screw brad.

Marjie Kemper said...

How fabulous, Judy! Love the crown on the sentiment.

www.hokiecoyote.com said...

Great job on the tag. I love the crown as well.

Susansweaters said...

nice work!

Unknown said...

Its great work - really nice tag and I think Tim will love it! If he doesnt send it me! (laughing!) Cx