Monday, June 17, 2013

Let's Sew

This image was inked with distress ink and while still wet I rubbed some of the ink off to give a vintage look.
Distress markers were used on some of the images.
The needle image was stamped and added to tag. 
Ace thread image was stamped on tag.

 The hemp cord used on this tag reminds me of supplies I used years ago when I made all of the clothing except for jeans for my family.
 I also made sofa pillows, drapes, quilts and recovered chairs and sofas. Now, my sewing machine is used for craft and small sewing project. 

2 comments:

sally said...

Very nice tag you've got going there Judy. Like you I used to do a lot of "making" but not so much now :-(

Sally

Kristie Dinh said...

This is so ridiculously cool. You make me wish I was an arts and crafts kind of person xD