Thursday, October 3, 2013

12 Tags of 2013 ~ October X 2




i knew Tim would do something with his new dies and distress glitter.



My first tag, I used my digital craft cutter to make frame, owl and moon. I used Tim's techniques on these pieces.
I used Tim's magnetic branch die cut, it was trimmed and applied behind frame with glossy accents. All these pieces were distress inked and embellished with glitter from my stash.
I haven't bought any of Tim's new distress glitter and his new dies; they are on my wish list.
Peeled paint, wild honey, seedless preserves and antique linen distress paints were used on manila tag as described on Tim's blog.
Black soot distress ink was applied around both tags. 
Gold embellishment added to tag.
Coordinating distress inks were used on both crinkle ribbons.
Check out Tim's 12 tags for October,
Second tag:
 Black glitter was used over black soot inked cat and bat images.
I left the seedless preserves distress inked frame as is without the glitter. Love how the spider web looks in the opening of frame.
The spider web, bat and spider stamps were used from these sets: Tim's  CMS #05, CMS #113 and CMS #115.
CMS #155 Simple Saying used on both tags.



Thanks Tim for the inspiration!
I can't wait to see each of the Halloween tags on Tim's blog.


7 comments:

Barbara said...

Great job! Love both of them!

okienurse said...

awesome tags! I love the various purples, blacks, and oranges of fall!

Dagmar said...

wow - your tags are fantastic!

Cynthia said...

Love your tags!! The colors are perfectly Halloween-y!

Unknown said...

great tags!

Claudia N. said...

Gorgeous tags!

die amelie x

catherine said...

This looks fabulous Judy. I spotted it on the blog and came for a closer look
x catherine