Sunday, October 27, 2013

Count Down to Halloween Day 3

Day 3 tag was made with another Gelli printed paper. This paper was made on the third pull using acrylic paint, it had just enough paint to make this a one of a kind background to adhere to #8 manila tag.
Archival black ink was used to stamp images.

I'm added these tags to Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, "A Spooky Season."
Here is a link to view other artist artwork and all the details if you would like to join:
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/537/

and here for a Wednesday Challenge
Simon says ... Halloween Colors
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/

It was a fluke of luck that the green paint was on the paper and now over the house, couldn't have made it better. ... Love how it turned out. 

Once I got started, I couldn't stop making these Halloween tag.

Today, I'll share two tags.
I used a variety of stamps and chipboard from my stash over the Gelli Printed paper background. I love making Gelli paper backgrounds to use with my stamping supplies. 
This tag could easily be added to a folded card to send out. Better hurry it's almost Halloween. 


Come back to view Day 4.
 Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day. 

2 comments:

Dan said...

Great tags, I particularly love the flurry of bats on the first one, very atmospheric! Thanks for joining us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

Mandy said...

Fabulous tags Judy, wonderful spooky scene you've created on the first tag and the cobwebs on the second look lovely, just perfect for our challenge.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx