Thursday, October 31, 2013

Count Down to Halloween Day 7


It's been fun sharing my tags with you over the last seven days using my Gelli Printing Plate and supplies from my stash!

The first tag was a surprise to me, I didn't like the Gelli paper until I made it into a tag.

Look below for a list of supplies I used on these tags. 


TH owl stamp, Halloween stamps from Michael's and chipboard from My Minds Eye.


The Silhouette spider die cut has glossy accents, TH dry glitter and TH distress paint and Distress markers were used on stamped book image. Oct 31 is a print and cut from my Silhouette. All stamps from EcoGreen crafts. 


Clear and UTEE were used on the TH witch, other stamps from EcoGreen Crafts, Oct.31 is a print and cut from my Silhouette. Chipboard is from My Minds Eye.


TH fence die cut with black card stock, stamps from Michael's.

Each of todays background were made with my Gelli Printing Plate on cream paper and then mounted to 14 pt manila tag.
Other supplies:
Chipboard and embellishments are from My Mind's Eye
Stamps from Tim Holtz, Recollections and EcoGreen Crafts
Glitter by Tim Holtz (Spider)
Glossy Accents by Ranger (Spider)
Distress Paint by Ranger (Spider)
On the edge die by Tim Holtz/Sizzix
Die cuts and Print and Cut by Silhouette
Stencils die cuts by Silhouette
UTEE from Ranger (Witch)
Clear Embossing by Viva LasVegas
Distress and Archival black ink by Ranger
Heat Tool by Tim Holtz
Acrylic paint

I got this idea for just one more:


This is another Gelli tag, Tim Holtz witch stamp, Silhouette die cuts and My Mind's Eye quote. Oh, and on the painted witch hat I've added Tim's new glitter, and the eyes are droplets of glossy accents followed my white and black enamel accents all from Ranger. Distress markers were used on the witch.

Well, it's been fun!! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Love reading any comments about these tags and others I've shared.

No comments: