Saturday, November 23, 2013

Bells with Holly Card



I loved Tim's tag so much that I wanted to see if I could make something with supplies I have in my stash. His new stencils are on my wish-list when available. 

Tim's Distress inks were used to color my stencil and a harlequin stencil.  Vines were made with Tim's Adirondack fillable pen filled with Vintage photo refill ink. Seam binding was inked with Tim's Distress Festive Berries ink pad. Tim's ideology word band and tissue tape were used. The holly stencil, bow and bells were made with my Silhouette. Bells and bow were painted with Tim's Distress paints and Distress ink. Distress Stickles were used on paper bow. I used a trimmed to fit piece of red card stock and green folded card with this tag. 

Check out Tim's tag using his Harlequin and Holly new stencils here:

2 comments:

Susan said...

Excellent job!

Sherry F said...

This looks great. Would love to see a picture of your stencil too!