Thursday, December 5, 2013

December 2013 Tags by Jo Adair

My mother can't wait to see what Tim shares each month, she is 88 years young and still collecting Tim's products. We spent most of one morning working on our tags a few days ago.
Since her netbook doesn't have a way to upload artwork I told her I would upload it here on my blog.
My mother used Tim's tag die to make manila tags and then completed tags using Tim's dies, stamps, distress inks, paints, embossing powder and more from her stash.
I spoke to my mother this morning, she was busy making more tags using the stamp; A Joyful Christmas
She sends out handmade tags and cards throughout the year to family and friends.





You can view Tim's 12 tags of 2013 for December here:


Update:
 My mother won on Tim Holtz blog for her 12 Tags of 2013 for December.


10 comments:

sally said...

Beautiful mother & daughter tags! What a great idea to do this together :-)

Sally

Rosie said...

Wonderful tags for Tim's Challenge.

Scrapthat said...

Congratulations on a well deserved Win on Tim's blog!! Beautiful tags!!

toni said...

How lovely to craft together! Congratulations on your win ! X

Brenda Brown said...

Beautiful tags and great takes on Tim's one.
Congrats on your win.
hugs {brenda} x0x

Linda said...

Beautiful tags ..... congratulations on the win! xx

www.hokiecoyote.com said...

Very nice tags. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

I love crafting with my mom! Hope that I am still able to craft at 88! =^_^=

krcmasterpiece said...

Tell your mom she did an awesome job! Congrats on her winning!!

Thanks for sharing her creativeness with us! I LOVE IT!

okienurse said...

Beautiful tags! I love the fact at 88 she is a big Tim Holtz fan! Love the snow man tag earlier that you guys made too. Please tell your Mom she is a motivator to me and my daughter. Isn't it great to craft together!! Vickie