Thursday, September 4, 2014

Dina Wakley's Irresistible


I'm having fun playing with my new Dina Wakley paints, paintbrushes, one stencil and three stamp set I purchased recently. 

Here is my quick tutorial on my ATC:
Dina Wakley's Lapis, Blackberry Violet and Ruby paints were applied using one of her paintbrushes to an ATC.
I placed a Crafter's Workshop stencil over the background and then using Dina's Night paint I added the text with one of her paintbrushes.
 I used one of Dyan's Dylusions stencil with Liquitex flexible modeling paste to add dots over my ATC. After the paste dried, I added a little bit of Distress ink on edge of ATC; I was hoping some of the dots would come back white when I used a wet cloth like I saw Tim do in a video recently. No, they are now yellow so I added the distress ink to cover entire ATC. At first, I didn't like the results but now I do!
Two Dina Wakley "Clearly All the Gals" stamped images were inked on cream 110 lb. card-stock and cut out. 
I used my water brush with Distress markers to added color to lady stamped image.  
Zots were used to apply lady stamped image to ATC. 
Adhesive was used to apply quote to ATC.
Well, that's it for today. I hope you have a nice day and come back soon. I'll show you more projects using my new stamping supplies. 


No comments: