Monday, September 8, 2014

Love Rock!


Hi, Everyone! 
Welcome to my blog, I have almost 80,000 hits on my blog. I can't believe it! 
Thanks everyone that visits my blog!! 

I finished this tag last evening, I found out you defiantly get better results when you use gesso first on your projects with Dina's new heavy body acrylic paints.
The woman image is actually a stencil, it was painted on a gesso 4x8" tag using night paint with a wet brush. 
Most of the coloring done on this piece was dry brushed. 
Archival black and plum inks were used with Dina's night, tangerine, turquoise, lime, lemon, and magenta.

Clear stamps by Dina Wakley 
Paint brushes by Dina Wakley
Heavy body acrylic paint by Dina Wakley
Stencil by Dina Wakley
Cling by Dylusions
Archival ink by Ranger
Other clear stamps unknown


No comments: