Sunday, September 21, 2014

Spread your Wings


 I used one of the Scribbly bird stamps by Dina Wakley on this piece along with a variety of stamps and supplies from my stash. 
Since the bird stamps arrived few days ago; I've had fun stamping and painting. On this piece, I stamped the bird directly on the paper, other birds on my craft table are fussy cut in yellow birds, blue birds and red birds. 

Supplies:
Dina Wakley's Scribbly bird, paintbrushes and media paints, Dyan Reaveley's stamps, Tim Holtz's stencil and Archival black ink. 

Thanks for stopping by! Comments Appreciated!! 

Note: If I like a product I'll share what I use. 

2 comments:

mamablitger said...

Ryour bird is stunning. You did a fabulous job coloring this little guy. What a lot of colors you mixed into each other to achieve a fine effect.
Love the circles too. They are so decorative.
And the quote... Oh it says it all... Lovely quote !!!
Thanks for sharing. You are very talented.
Hugs from Monica.... Spain

Stamped Impressions said...

Monica, Thank you so much for the comment!