Friday, January 16, 2015

Sisters




I have new stamps! This is my first tag using these stamps by Julie Nutting mixed media doll stamps by Prima. 

Melange tissue wrap was applied on tag using multi medium matte adhesive followed by distress paints using Tim tutorial on January 2015 tag  http://timholtz.com/12-tags-of-2015-january/ 

Paper dresses were made using 6 x 6 paper pad by My Mind's Eye. Flowers are by Prima and Tim Holtz. 
I used Tim's industrial stickers along the bottom of tag. 
Prima and Paper Studio bling was used on tag. 
Distress rock candy glitter by Ranger was used on little girls hair bow. Painted socks, shoes, hair and skin was painted with a water brush and Neocolor II water-soluble color crayons.
Chit-Chat stickers (sweet hearts) was used on my tag. Black soot was applied around each sticker and wiped off. Tim shared this technique on his blog. 
Multi-Medium Matte is the adhesive I used on this project. 

No comments: