Wednesday, May 27, 2015

12 Tags of 2015 ~ May ( this is my mothers tag)




When I was working on my tag this month, I made extras and sent my mother one burlap tag with the same TH layering stencil I used on my tag. 
My mother, (Jo Adair) surprised me a few days ago, she sent back this tag using a school photo of herself when she was 16. My mother added color to her black and white photo. She made her flowers using Tim's tiny tattered flower dies. Other supplies from her stash were used on this tag.
Thank you Mother! I love your tag!

I'm submitting her tag for 12 Tags of 2015 ~ May
Here is a link to Tim's beautiful tag: http://timholtz.com/12-tags-of-2015-may/

My mother enjoys making tags and cards for family and friends, she is 89 years young.


3 comments:

Ruby Craft said...

How wonderful that you have a tag that you and your Mother created together. It is beautiful.

mamablitger said...

Your tag is fabulous. Love it !! And the embellishment is just perfect.
Thank you for sharing. Hugs from Monica.. Spain

Rushd Lady said...

You are blessed having a mother who shares the joys of creating the same things you do! Very nice!