Saturday, June 13, 2015

12 Tags of 2015 ~ June


I've had fun playing with the technique Tim shares this month; I used Tim's watering can Bigz die, tiny tattered flower and leaf dies, Kraft-core papers, paper string, simple sayings stamp, walnut stain distress ink, vintage photo distress ink, shabby shutters re-inker, stripes layering stencil, vagabond, tag die, star, loop pin, O-ring, small mini ink blending tool, spray bottle, glue n' seal and philosophy tag. 
Also from my stash: burlap, seam binding, Manila paper, brown file folder and woven fiber paper. I had just enough woven fiber paper to make one watering can die cut. 

You can see Tim's tag here: http://timholtz.com/12-tags-of-2015-june/




2 comments:

Rushd Lady said...

I sure like that watering can die cut! Just the right one for June, although, I must say, we've had lots of rain here, so haven't needed to break out the watering can too often. I've just joined an new-to-me atc club last Sunday afternoon and have put up the atc I made for it using duct tape as a background. And I've just bought my first gelli plate -- the only one she had left (5" x 7" size). Haven't played with it yet . . .got any tips?

Stamped Impressions said...

Love my watering can die! And yes, we have had our share of rain this year.
I think you will love the 5 x 7" gelli plate.