Wednesday, October 28, 2015

12 Tags of 2015 ~ October

I'm late posting my 12 Tags of 2015 ~ October.  
I used a bunch of Tim Holtz supplies including his distress inks, cling stamps, thinlits dies, bigz die, textured embossing folder and idea-ology. The spider was stamped, fussy cut and then inked with black archival and while still wet, the spider was dipped into black embossing powder, heat set, dipped, heat set three more times. I have a super shiny spider now. The rest of web was glued to back with glossy accents. The spider was applied to tag using 3d foam adhesive. Trick or treat was inked with black archival, distressed with vintage photo, trimmed and applied to distress inked and textured embossed tag. Crazy bird was inked, colored, die cut eyes, die cut hat, die cut body, die cut wings were applied to tag using 3-d foam adhesive or glossy accents. 
Bow-tie die cut and glued to bird with glossy accents, end were left free and pinched up. Idea-ology wooden bingo marker was distressed with vintage photo and applied to tag with 3-d foam adhesive. Black trim was added to tag to finish.

Here is Tim's 12 Tags of 2015 for October: http://timholtz.com/12-tags-of-2015-october/

It's been a busy month on my blog, for the last 28 days, I've been making a card or tag during a 30 day coloring challenge. Each day, I was going to take time to do my October tag but something seemed to come up each day. It's been hectic around here. This afternoon while it was quiet in the house I made my tag for 12 Day of 2015 October. Yeah! 

1 comment:

Rushd Lady said...

The itsy-bitsy spider. . . wouldn't want that thing hanging down my neck! LOL! Does Tim do a 12-tags-of-2015-november?