Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Coloring Challenge Day 20 ~ Crazy Bird Tag



A Gelli arts printed paper was made into a tag and then finished using two stencils, a stamped spider web, a stamped quote, tissue tape, a crazy bird stamped, die cut, added extra die cut wings, die cut hat and a die cut pumpkin treat bag. I used glossy accents over the extra set of die cut eyes. Copic Sketch markers were used to color the images.

I had fun making these flowers with Copic markers using Kathy's technique after I made the card above. I'll work on making them better and add them to a project soon.

Here is Kathy's blog: http://www.thedailymarker.com/2015/10/day-20/

1 comment:

Rushd Lady said...

Well, we're 2/3rd of the way through this coloring challenge. Do you feel like you've learned anything new? I feel like I'm getting the hang of coloring. You know, your birdies make me grin! Love them! Like your flowers too!